Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tonight I went to see the ASU Fall Dance Ensemble..

and I watched my best friend, Ali (who has been mentioned on here more than you would probably care to hear), dance for the first time since high school. She was in the first piece and danced me to tears. 
Literally.
I cried like a proud mama.
She just loves it and its so beautiful and so all I know to do is cry.
So there I sat, in the front row, tears rolling down my face, intrigued by the emotion the human body can create not only in dancers, but felt by the audience.
So there is a nice little fact about me, I cry at beauty. 
all. the. time.
and.
my best friend is one of the most talented, incredible people you will ever meet.

and don't you worry...there are pictures to come. my camera decided to die, so no pictures were taken tonight.
good thing I am going again tomorrow night, front and center, and now I know exactly where she is going to be..
such a proud mama bear.



No comments:

Post a Comment