Friday, November 11, 2011

Savannah Dance Festival

For the past year or so, my friend Emma's mom has been working so hard to plan a new festival in Savannah. Emma and her mom are both beautiful dancers (and her mom was also my Spanish teacher in highschool!) and their love for dance has inspired her to start the Savannah Dance Festival.

I am not sure all the details and dates of events, but they do have a few workshops in the spring and more stuff to come of course! So check out their website.


and if you DO happen to go take a peak at their website, don't forget to check out my photograph on the homepage and some more I took for Mrs. Pat this summer in the gallery. I was asked to take the photos of Nina and Emma to help show a connection between dance and other industries. We used planes to portray how dance could be used as advertisement in the aeronautical industry. and if that doesn't sound cool enough for you to look at, just know Emma and Nina are the most stunning models and talented dancers in the world...I may also be a tad biased, but just see for yourself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment