Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Funday

After an extremely busy and hectic 3 weeks, this morning was EXACTLY what I needed. Mentally, physically, emotionally, the whole deal.
I went to bed at 9:30, woke up early and sat in bed for a good 15 minutes before I moved. I then checked my e-mail and made myself a yummy breakfast.
A couple week's ago Armani mischievously got into my backpack and ate my headphones, so I went to buy some more. (Side note: why is Wal-Mart required to lock their $14 headphones in a case, forcing customers to wait around for an employer-which its Wal-Mart, we all know that there are hundreds of employees but mysteriously we never see them-but anyways once you buy them, they are IMPOSSIBLE to get into without merciless hacking from a sharp object.) 
but, I eventually dominated the headphone case and went on a beautiful trail run around the Greenway.
Now, here I am, sitting on my porch in 55 degree sunshine eating left over Pad See Ew with tofu. MMMMM
Definitely what I have been needing.

No comments:

Post a Comment