Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The first of many snow days


these pictures were taken from my porch before we got even more snow :]

The Wednesday before Thanksgiving break, I think it was the 17th or something, it was 55 degrees in Boone, the next day it snowed, the next day I went to a 65 degree Milledgeville, and then that Saturday headed down to 80 degree Savannah where I spent a week in the most perfect weather. 
I was very THANKFUL for that, because as soon as I made it back up the mountain....it snowed.
2 INCHES.

but unlike the usual craziness that ensues even a flurry in Georgia. Boone takes it, and takes it well. There is still traffic, classes, and work. Darnit.

BUT ITS THE FIRST SNOW THAT HAS STUCK!
bring it, Winter.

but I really wish I was in the presence of these ladies again right this second.
taken during our girls lunch in Savannah over the thanksgiving break. 


No comments:

Post a Comment