Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cuteroulette WILL rule the world

I have an obsession with baby animals.
Mostly bunnies.
...but pretty much anything in baby size.
Two Christmas's ago one of my best friends, Julie, who knew how much I loved baby animals and how they make be squeal, gave me a 400 page coffee table book titled Baby Animals.
Needless to say, I look at it ALL. THE. TIME.
She really gives the best presents. 
Anywayssss...
a couple nights ago I received a text message from her that said "CUTEROULETTE.COM GO NOW!"
and I was on my way to sleepy town, so I just responded with gibberish and kind of forgot about it.
That is until I remembered today and decided to see why she HAD to text me in the middle of the night about something that probably resembled chatroulette (which definitely isn't worth ever getting on).

So I typed in www.cuteroulette.com and DEAR SWEET BABY JESUS. this website was meant for me.
I seriously squealed, awed, goshed, smiled til it hurt, and gawked at the cuteness of the wonderful baby animal videos that were at my finger tips. Instead of creepy rando's popping up on my screen like chatroulette, adorable baby animal videos popped up and when I was done watching one video I could click "Next Cuteness" and there would be another one! An endless supply of cutieness!
I will begin and end every day with at least two of these videos from now on.

Seriously, if you are a baby animal lover, or just have a heart at all, you HAVE to check it out.

okay, the end.

Here's some perfectness for your viewing pleasure : I am not sure who the original sources are...




No comments:

Post a Comment