Wednesday, April 27, 2011

When a list is just the easiest thing to do

I am a list writer, and this week has been filled with lists of things to do, groceries to buy, finals to study for, professors to suck up too, and pretty much all lists I would rather tear up and put through a paper shredder than actually attempt to accomplish. 
and between all that list writing (which I know is going to get worse before it gets better, a week and half left!) I just wanted to write a list on my blog. This blog is kind of already in list form, lists of happy things, ya know? 

but this is different, this will be put in a different list genre. This is a list of me.

1. It may seem like I use the word love too much, but I would NEVER ever say it without meaning it.

2. I LOVE anything that's in baby size. 
i.e. baby Dairy Queen blizzards, baby animals, just anything that is smaller than its normal size

3. WILLIAM AND KATE ARE GETTING MARRIED! big. WHOOP.

4. I love adrenaline. I'm not a meat head or obsessed with lifting weights, I just love to exert my body and push the limits. Rowing was good at letting me do that.

5. I miss year round swimming, not only for the great workout, but because in a pool there are no distractions and you don't need music. 

6. My bike is my pride and joy. The. End.

7. I find a lot of solace in drawing and painting.

8. I laugh a lot, but it sometimes seems like I am laughing harder than I should. Its usually not because of what someone said but what I pictured in my head when they said it.

9. I am talking myself into attempting to deep clean my closet this summer. Never wearing something I HAD to have has GOT to stop. 

10. Breakfast food is better than any other type of food.

11. I don't miss meat.

12. I talk faster than I can produce words. 

13. I don't remember the last time I was genuinely angry.

14. I wish I could explain why I love scrabble so much, but I can't. It must be a complex.

15. I love knowing people, and by that I mean really knowing them. Life is all about the relationships you have with people, and I live for that.

16. I wish I could quote the literary classics like it was part of my vocabulary. 

17. There is nothing I want more in life than to run through a lavender field in southern France, or sit by an open bay window with tea and a book in Italy and listen to the people speaking Italian on the streets below.

18. I drink black coffee like its water. I am working on getting off of that.

19. I reference Harry Potter more than necessary. 

20. I use to never remember my dreams, until just recently. Now I dream 50 crazy things a night. Someone wanna tell me what's going on in this brain of mine?

21. I don't allow myself to stress or get nervous. It just makes whatever I am stressing or nervous about that much worse. 

22. I said "aminal" until I was about 7 years old. There are much more confusing words out there, so I don't get why that one was so hard for me to get a grasp on.

Make a list for yourself, of things that aren't screaming at you to get them done in a timely manner. Just one you can look over and happily reflect on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment