Monday, April 25, 2011

Recharge Monday

Today was Recharge Monday.
Last week was crazy, many many hours were spent in la biblioteca and stress levels were high.
The Easter weekend was spent at home, but I was also on the go non stop seeing everyone, attending the lovely family functions, and even got to see a couple free shows.
Today was back to classes, some reading on front campus in the rocking chairs, a little coffee date with Stephanie, a run to the grocery store, a long walk with the Dyl-Meister, and some dollar tacos and beers with the boys (I just munched on some chips though).
There was a lot of much needed "me" time, which I was super thankful for.
Cause now I am ready to conquer my last two weeks in the Milly-vegas!

here are some of my weekend highlights:
{eating baby blizzards with Hannah in a no air conditioned car! Just what we needed!}


{picnic in the park and a free concert with these great people}


{Easter on Hilton Head with the Lovecasters}


{my sweet parents}


{spending time with these goobs}


{Muh boys from Kidsyc@brandywine tearin' it up at Savannah Urban Arts Festival Saturday night}


Make sure you allow yourself a recharge day soon too, it is totally worth it!
Hope your week is as pleasant as pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment