Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer time is a funner time

Oh my gosh.
I am the worst blogger ever. It has been so loonnnngggg.
I have just had 0 time. Less time than I had finals week.

Here are a random list of events since I last blogged:
Friday, May 6: last final. left to go backpacking in NC with Leslie and her family!
May 9: Made it to Savannah, and found out I made a B in Precal! (Which means I am FO SHO going to App State next year!)
May 10: Started work at Six Pence Pub in Savannah, and today was my first day off. Woah.

and in between that, I have made a lot of great food at home, been sailing, kayaking, island exploring, beaching it, reading, attempting organization, working random shifts at Red Clover Boutique, running a lot, and sleeping.

Oh and I can't do BRAG this summer, long story....actually I just can't get off work, so I am doing a 10k in Roswell, GA. Yippee! 

and here is a picture from my lovely first day off, which was spent at the beach 

I PROMISE I'll be back sooner than later!

3 comments:

  1. this picture is so happy!!! love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joice! Your's is great too, you have a new follower! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah, thanks for following me! I'm your new follower and I enjoyed reading your post!

    ReplyDelete