Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A List of Summer Things

Do you ever make those lists before summer of things you want to accomplish?...well this is mine:

-Run a 10k in Roswell, GA with Maria on June 18. Yippee!!
-pick up slacklining again....I've really been slacking (hehe)
-Finish Harry before July 15th
-Complete all the projects bookmarked under my DIY folder
-Do things for me
-Get to know someone better
-Make over $100 in one night waitressing because I am so nice people can barely stand to tip me less than $10 no matter the price on the check.
-Spend less money and follow my savings system
-Cook cook cook cooooook and feed people yummy food
-Spend time with old friends
-TRY to drive less
-Ride my bike and take advantage of the flat land while I am still living on it.
-Hug my mom and dad a lot.
-Hang out with my brothers before they don't think I am the coolest human alive.
-Try acupuncture
-Get muh yogi on
-Fill half of my happy book
-Read read read
-Beach it once a week
-Just enjoy it.

I have my work cut out for me, don't I? It oughtta be an interesting summer :]







Some old last summer favorites. 
MMMMMM so glad it is here again.

1 comment:

  1. I lovelovelovelove your blog, Hannah! I never comment, but I'm always reading! I can't wait to become pen pals with you when Fall semester starts! :D

    ReplyDelete