Monday, March 7, 2011

Oh happy day...

Well....if you call spending all day in the library reading sociology articles, writing a paper, staring out the window watching all the students playing outside in the sun, and just wishing for a nap a happy day...

But that's what I deserve. I spent all weekend getting hooked on the first season of Lost and put off all my work until Monday. Not my best of plans, thats for sure. But thats okay, because I just ate nutella and almonds and am now full of energy and ready to knock this paper out. There are also all those things through out my day that just made me smile...despite the lack of sleep.

One. Watching people smile as they read a text message while walking down the street.

Two. Reading Harry Potter without the paper cover over the hard back, and people STILL coming up and asking what part you are on! Oh our generation is just too much. In a good way, of course.

Three. Breakfast with my roommate.

Four. Randomly running into people you secretly hoped you would see all day.


Here's to tomorrow...and hoping it gets here a tad quicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment