Sunday, March 6, 2011

Memory Hill Cemetery on a Sunday afternoon

It has been so rainy this weekend in Milly and usually clears up right before the sun sets so most of my time has been spent inside, watching movies, getting hooked on the first season of Lost, and doing a little homework, that is until this beautiful Sunday afternoon! I haven't gotten to run very much this weekend with the weather being all dreary, and even though it was quite windy today I went out to the Oconee Greenway and ran a few miles. It was so beautiful! Families were having picnics and couples were walking their dogs...and there I was, huffing a long because even 3 days without running can really put me behind. Leslie, Hannah, and I decided to go on a walk with our cameras when we got back, because it was just TOO pretty to sit inside any longer.
Here are a few of the pictures I took at our favorite running spot (which we decided to walk through today), Memory Hill Cemetery!




cute little Leslie taking some pictures :)


and here is my favorite street in Milledgeville, it looks so pretty in the sunshine!

Lovely, lovely spring time, it makes me so happy! Such a good way to end the lazy weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment