Saturday, April 2, 2011

New discovery...or maybe just oppressed characteristic

I am a hopeless romantic. There. I said it. As much as I have always said I hate mushy gushy romance, over exaggerated ridiculous love stories, and "meant to be" theories, I have come to realize that it all makes me giddy and I am just a straight up romantic. I don't necessarily wear my heart on my sleeve, or even remotely close to it, but I guess admitting that I do love romance is the first step in some kind of direction...maybe the right one? 

This realization all came about when I realized I can finish a love story in book form in less than a day and think about it for the next week straight, and watch Breakfast at Tiffanys, Pillow Talk, Casablanca, The Notebook, Pride & Prejudice, When Harry Met Sally, or any other classic love story over and over and over again.

I love LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment