Saturday, March 5, 2011

Eek this first blog post is making me happy!

Hello all! So this is my first blog post, yikes! Kind of intimidating...but I think I'll catch on quick! Alright, the premise of this blog is to reflect on the things that make me happy. Which covers a lot of ground and hopefully enough to make a blog about them. My friends and I began keeping journals of events, quotes, people, places, and things that just make us smile throughout our day. Our inspiration was this wonderful book! It became a necessary part of my evening routine to sit in my bed and reflect on my day and write down every moment that made me happy in some way...it forced me to see the good in things that maybe would just be easier to just sulk about. It's like a journal, but simpler. The blog came about because I am constantly told "you look like a blogger" and to tell you the truth...I love bloggers. I love "blog hopping" and find them quite inspiring and a better creative outlet than say...Facebook. Oh, and getting a blog was the perfect excuse to use my artistic voice and appease my mother, who misses stalking my photos on Facebook since I had it removed from the cyber world. Here are just a few things from the past week that had me smiling from ear to ear...hope you enjoy! Cheers to being overly positive...if that is even possible!
-Hannah

 Fresh daisies in my window sill accompanied by 70 degree weather
 Homemade granola and a perfected recipe of homemade chai tea
 A reason to have a pot luck, funky stitches, pastels, homemade hand delivered invitations...what more can you ask for?

1 comment:

  1. mmm cupcake looks delish!

    http://shesays-susan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete